• Know What Your Coach Is Really Looking For
: What does a coach want for his/her team? Can a defensive-minded player realistically make it?
• Real Truths: What exactly can you do to get the coach's attention and know they remember you? How can you shine without hogging the ball? What are some red flags that guarantee a player gets cut?
• The Day Of: Plan your mindset and mental approach to tryouts, well ahead of tryouts day. The more you're ready for it, the less nervous you'll be -- you already know what's coming.
• How To Play: Strategize your playing style well ahead of tryouts, so you know exactly what you'll do on the court
• Value: 70+ Pages, Free USA Shipping